Sunday, March 22, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa's Manic Monday #160



Do you screen your phone calls?
No, I cannot get my phone through a sifter. :-)
No, I do not have caller ID and I try to answer the phone before the answering machine pickups.

When was the last time you lost your temper?
I cannot remember, it takes an awful lot to get me to lose my temper.

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?
I don’t get lost! I have a GPS!
Before GPS, I did not stop for directions, but on the other hand, that was also before I started estrogen. Now, I find myself willing to stop for directions or read instruction manuals.

3 comments:

  1. Great answers :) Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for call display ... it's worth the extra $7 a month!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sifter- LOL!
    I don't have caller ID at home, but then again, I don't answer my home phone either. I just keep the minimum service on it in case of emergency.

    I am horrible about asking for directions AND I'm directionally challenged. I must get a GPS!

    ReplyDelete