Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #117

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

ffi

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived _a Hobbit_."

2. "_I’m just an intern_ but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, _coating the tree with a thin layer of ice_."

4. "_The divers brought up gold coins by the bucket full_ from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness and _there was no arm attacked to it_."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, _driver_."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffeehouse to listen to the folk singers_, tomorrow my plans include _going to my support group annual banquet_ and Sunday, I want to _watch the rain come down and read my homework assignment_!

12 comments:

  1. ahhh, The Hobbit...adore that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers - they paint pictures. So creative. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers fit so well, I cant tell if they are the real ones or not!
    Sounds like a great social weekend, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Hobbit, too!

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers! The hobbit..I love them in all the LOTR movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know hobbits lived underground... :D lol!

    Happy weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great answers and I didn't know if they were the real ones or not either! Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like hobbits since LOTR. love your answers:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol... i thought exaclty the same thing for no. 1, but changed it right before i posted it :) (i'm a first-timer)

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffeehouse sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to rain this weekend too... this snow has to go, go, go :)

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3 is so descriptive! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no clue about any of the first lines this week.

    Great answers, hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete