Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #156



What's one of the simple pleasures in your life?
Eating. I love food and that is my downfall.

What do you like to snack on when you watch a movie?
I try not to eat while watching a movie or TV, but if I would snack during a movie it would be on popcorn.

If you were a Survivor contestant, what would be your luxury item?

I never watched Survivor, and I have no idea what you could bring. I think I would choose one of those hand cranked laptops.

4 comments:

  1. Now you say laptop, I'd probably take a helicopet with me.
    (Anyone wanting to give me one? LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, a woman that thinks like me....a laptop for a luxury item. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a movie snacker... I'll snack about any other time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your laptop answer is the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete