Monday, February 16, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #155



Of all your favorite foods, which one would you find the most difficult to give up for the rest of your life?
My favorite food is lobster and it wouldn’t be hard to give it up because I only eat it four or five times a year.

Which month of the year do you thing best describes your personality?
I would have to say May, because it is a symbol in my mind of a new beginning. Winter is over and the world is turning green again with the fragrant smell of all the new blossoms in the air.


If you could be a contestant on any game show, past or present, which show would you pick?
Hmm… That is a hard question to answers because I am not that big of a fan of game shows, but I would pick “What in the World” (a locally produced quiz show in the 1960’s where the panelist had to guess the location from a list of clues) followed by Jeopardy.

1 comment: