Monday, February 02, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #153



What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?
I do not think that I have an embarrassing song on my mp3 player. Most of the songs that I on it are from the sixties and seventies.

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)
Well before I got laid off, it was a ten minute commute if I hit all the traffic lights. Now for my internship in Hartford, it is about 40 minutes.

What's your favorite wardrobe item and why?
It is my pocketbook, it was my mother’s, it is all leather and it expands to hold vast quantity stuff. I wish I could find another pocketbook like it because it is wearing out, but the only pocketbooks that I find have a fabric interior.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I have a lot of Sixty's and seventy's songs as well! have you tried the buxton organizer? I think that it is all leather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pocketbooks, I have several, not as many as I'd like to have though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I didn't even think of my purses for a favorite wardrobe item.

    I've got a Kate Spade leather that doesn't have a fabric interior, it's leather inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like oldies but goodies!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my purse too. A good purse can take you far. :)

    ReplyDelete