Friday, February 20, 2009

I Hit A Wall

I am operating on overload; I am have been working so hard on school, my internship and the legislation that when I get home I am having a hard time getting motivated.

I should be reading or writing a paper or emailing about Thursday’s Trans Health and Law Conference planning meeting or…

But I am not, I am eating, watching TV and surfing the internet aimlessly. I pick up a book to read and I only read a paragraph or two. I look at the blank screen in Word and I can think of what to write.

I am going out tonight to a focus group on trans-health that a grad student is working on, and I just don’t feel like going.

Tomorrow I am driving up to New Hampshire for the weekend to go to dinner with my brother, sister-in-law and cousins. Maybe a change in location might break me out of this blue funk.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend, sounds like you need a break.

    ReplyDelete