Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #111

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #111


ffi

1. It seems like _spring is just around the corner _.

2. _Clean-up_ when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you _will leave _ I'd _packed your bags_!

4. _The money that you owe me_ is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means _just another day_.

6. _Walking_ gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing homework (I don’t know if I am looking forward to it, but that is what I will be doing)_, tomorrow my plans include _moderating a support group_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends if I have my homework done_!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, it's been so warm of late it's difficult not to get my hopes up that spring is nearly here!
    I agree with #5
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring hopes eternal... hope springs eternal... it's all the same in mid-February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re: #4 too funny, Di!!!
    Luvs, Deja

    ReplyDelete