Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #151



What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?
Sleep, drink orange juice or lemonade and sleep.

What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
It was while I was at college, a squaw line moved through and there was a micro down burst. The winds reached 100 knots (115 mph). It was amazing and later I drove by the Rochester airport, the small private aircrafts were piled up on the chain link fence like leaves.

Do you listen to music or talk radio in the car?
When I commute to work, I listen to talk radio but when I travel I have my mp3 player that I listen to while I drive.

5 comments:

  1. I crave grapes when I get sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must've been an impressive and scary sight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep, sleep and more sleep does the trick for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of a squaw line.

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A squaw line is a line of strong thunder storms.

    ReplyDelete