Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #109

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #109



1. I'd really like _winter to be over_ right now.

2. _F@#K_ is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is _better than wishing_.

4. _A really cool dude is_ Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _cheese in a fondue_.

6. _Winter seems like it is going_ on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going down to New London to visit some friends_, tomorrow my plans include _studying_ and Sunday, I want to _attend a party_!

10 comments:

  1. I like your answer to #5!!! Have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, finally someone with the same #2 answer as me. Mine's not up yet though. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you...winter is just dragging! I'm so over it!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter has been long for you this year. I hope it's over soon - how much longer?
    Enjoy the party - is it a superbowl party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say F***, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! FF #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sick of Winter too.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh glory, I miss that much needed time off that you had for the holidays.
    Have fun in New London!

    ReplyDelete