Thursday, January 15, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #107

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #107



1. Enough with the _sub-zero weather_.

2. _Gender_ causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving _for a pizza with sausage peppers and onions_.

4. _A good joke_ makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to _Vermont_ next week.

6. _Going back to classes_ has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to Peabody MA to a conference_ and Sunday, I want to _recuperate_!

11 comments:

  1. Our #1 is the same! I want the spring to get here.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have been craving PIZZA! But just cheese, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the weather improves.
    maybe you will get pizza at the conference and maybe some good jokes, too.
    Enjoy your rest on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwm is the winter break almost finished for you already??
    Yum, Pizza!
    Happy Friday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classes start next Wednesday but I started my internship Jan 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can pizza for a whole week.. of course with different toppings! I want mine with bacons!

    happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like a pizza with pepperoni and pickles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your conference goes well. I agree completely with your #1. Grrr... or maybe I should say brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your answer to #2. :)

    I hope this cold weather lets up a little bit. I just want to hibernate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree..the cold spell needs to be gone already. It's not that it can't be cold, it just doesn't get to be THIS cold anymore!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. we all need some recuperation! enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete