Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Fill-in

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #103

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, _button up your coat, its going to be a cold night_.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, _I’m not changing his diapers _.
3. _Snow fell_, over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, _the UFO in the sky_.
5. _Wine will_, let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing _at the karaoke_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _snuggling up in front of the fire and watch the snow fall_, tomorrow my plans include _going out to a fundraiser_ and Sunday, I want to _wrap my presents_!

6 comments:

  1. Yes! You got into the spirit of it, cool answers :-) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers..have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ #2...Oh my, what a great chuckle that gave me
    Heehee@ wine
    What fun answers you have this week, hope you have a fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answers are just too much fun.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answers made me laugh,e specially the diaper one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 had me laughing out loud!!!
    Love your fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete