Friday, November 14, 2008

Saturday 9: Kiss and Tell

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Kiss and Tell

1. Who was the last person you kissed?
That I kissed, not be kissed? We have to go a long ways back for the answer.

2. What are you wearing now?
A cotton turtleneck sweater, jeans and ankle boots.

3. What is your favorite meal at a fast food restaurant?

Wopper Jr. with cheese.

4. Are you a morning person?
Yes, I am usually up by five.

5. When you were young, what career did you want?

To be an electrical engineer and I was for thirty-three years.

6. Do you have a thing (it can be just fantasy) for a blogger that you read?
Kind of, but I would just like to meet them and to see what they are like in person, that’s all.

7. Do you wear jewelry?

Earrings and a watch.

8. Do you wear perfume or cologne? If yes what type?
No, I do not want to impose on others who might be allergic to scents.

9. Do you think about sex a lot?
No

3 comments:

  1. nice answers di, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get the cologne thing either. There's not only the alllergy thing that you mentioned, but someone will hate whatever you wear. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a morning person, too.

    ReplyDelete