Friday, November 28, 2008

Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill


1. What was the last pill you took?
You don’t want to ask me that, I rattle when I walk. But if you must know Spironolactone, Proscar and Aspirin at night and I have a whole other bunch of pills I take in the morning.

2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
The morning when I wake up.

3. Who was the last person you hugged?
A friend at the Day of Remembrance.

4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be?
If gaining weight wasn’t a problem, then an omelet with ham, chesses, peppers and onion, bacon and hash browns.

5. What did you do on Thursday?
Worked on my term paper (and I am still working on my term paper), went for a walk and made dinner (see my blog entry “Stuffed and Tired”).

6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I wish I had more will power to stick to a diet.

7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment?
The ads for the Mac computers

8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed?
Anyone.

9. Who is your favorite 80’s band?
I wasn’t a big fan of the 80’s bands, I liked the music from the sixties and seventies and I don’t even know any bands from the eighties.

6 comments:

  1. Good answers...have a great Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anyone" is a classic! BWAHAHAHA! Have a great Saturday, Diana...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some 80s music was really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on that whole will power thing. Let me know if you figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete