Sunday, November 30, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #144

It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?
I will not do any shopping on “Cyber Monday” but I do shop on-line especially for shoes.

Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?
PC, because the business world is geared toward PC’s. However, I used an Apple way back in 1978, I had an Apple II+ with disk drives. I was a screaming machine with 64K of RAM (that is K not M or G).

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?
I usually take a tour of friends blogs a couple times a day and I check my mail a lot.

7 comments:

  1. I always buy my son's shoes online as he wears a size 15!

    64K-- I remember those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh see shoes are one thing I could never buy online. Apart from books, shoes are my fav thing to shop for. I love to try on and prance around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check my mail a lot too! Ha!

    I played :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers, Diana. I'm definitely not friends with online shopping; nothing personal, it just doesn't appeal to me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes! I have never bought shoes online! I hear Zappos is great too. Maybe I'll have to take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be terrified to buy shoes on line... I'm such a stickler about the fit. But that probably comes from the fact that I have odd shaped feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never bought shoes online... where do you get yours?

    ReplyDelete