Monday, October 27, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #139

What is the greatest value that guides your life?
Treat everyone with respect and dignity.

Fill in the blank: If I could be anybody besides myself, I would be _myself. I know isn’t what was asked, but I am glad to be the person I am and I have no desire to be someone I am not. I been there and done that_.

What is one item in your house that you should really throw out but probably never will?
I have a whole attic filled with stuff that I should throw out, but I never will. Most of it are textbooks from my college days back in the seventies.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone should be treated with respect and dignity.

    I agree with you on #2. The fun thing about these questions is that we can answer however we feel, it's our blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thrown away a few books from that time. The rest is still in the house.

    You can find my manic monday ::here::.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete