Friday, October 31, 2008

Fill-in Friday #96

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #96

1. My favorite food seasoning is _garlic & herb rub_.
2. _The hum of my Prius_ is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is _something I am not_.
4. _My health_ is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people _wonder why_...
6. _Paper for my printer_ was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a coffee shop to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _working on another paper_ and Sunday, I will be _still working on my paper_!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, your plans for tonight sound great! *sigh* It's been so long since I've done that.
    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your paper is coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Prius!

    ReplyDelete