Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fill-in Friday #92

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #92

1. October _is the time for town fairs_.

2. _McCain/Palin ticket_ scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's _apple picking time_.

4. My favorite horror movie is _Rocky Mountain Horror Picture Show_ because _its a classic_.

5. _The local town fair_ = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night _when I had to drive home from the cottage_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing Outreach at a local community college_, tomorrow my plans include _going up to the cottage and going out with my brother, sister-in-law and cousin to dinner for my birthday_ and Sunday, I want to _go walking and working on my mid-term papers_!

6 comments:

  1. I loved your answers :-) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that I have NEVER seen Rocky Horror Picture Show. TRAVESTY!!

    Have a great weekend! Stop by when you have a chance!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your weekend!

    here's mine. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, Di, Rocky Horror Pic Show!!! Oct is a good month to see it. Every year i wait with antici...................................................................................................pation!!! Hee hee!!!
    luvs,
    Deja

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same answer for the second one... they really do scare me. She does more so.

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocky Horror really is a classic!

    I hope your paper is coming along well.

    ReplyDelete