Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday: 9 You've Got a Friend

Crazy Sam’s Saturday: 9 You've Got a Friend

1. Who is your best friend?

My brother

2. How did you meet?

My mother introduced us when I was born

3. How long have you known each other?
All my life

4. Have you traveled anywhere together?

Extensively

5. Did you ever have a problem over a romantic interest that you shared?
Naw, he is five years older than I am

6. Have you ever not liked your best friend’s choice of lovers?
He made good choice, some forty years ago.

7. How long since you have seen your best friend?

Since I grew up

8. Do you remember each other on birthdays and holidays?
I better

9. What is the biggest fight that you have ever had?
Oh, when we were kids, we had some real bang up fights.

5 comments:

  1. Have a great Saturday, I love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "mother introduced us" line is the funniest of the day! Have a great Saturday, Diana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could easily have written my answers about my sisters. It's so nice when siblings can get along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too laughed out loud at the mother introduced us line..Very funny!


    Great answers! Saturday9: Best Friends with Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful when siblings are that close. You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete