Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday 9: Would You Take Them Back?

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Would You Take Them Back?

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Yes, I think I would take back my second love (Not my first because one of the reasons we broke up was that she a nasty side that I didn’t like.)

2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?
A Corvair, I learned to drive in it and the second car I drove was my brother’s MGB and he taught me how to drive a standard.

3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?
To college in Rochester NY, which is a seven hour drive. The long time driving in a car (switching drives was 32 ½ hours from Connecticut to Bismarck ND and we only drove off the road once.)

4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?
Yes, in high school. I believed her hard luck story and then later that night I saw her with another boy.

5. What TV network do you watch the most?
Either TNT or USA.

6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.
Lola, it was when I found out I wasn’t along.

7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?
Barbra Eden

8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
I don’t think that I have a favorite, a movie is a movie. Maybe if I had to pick one it would be “Fifty Firsts Dates”

9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
No, but second love isn’t. I still have crust on her.

6 comments:

  1. Just the title "Fifty First Dates" leaves me exhausted. I am seriously considering nunhood at this point.
    I am not kidding you!!

    I am up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So for you it was your second love. Interesting. Now I get the Barbara Eden question on my blog! Have a great Saturday, Diana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, I'm not the only one still dealing with past loves.

    Mine are up
    ::here::

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really liked 50 First Dates, too! I forgot all about it.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *love* Corvairs. Great cars. Have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved both Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery and had a huge crush on both of them.

    ReplyDelete