Friday, September 12, 2008

Saturday 9: Whistle While You Work

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Whistle While You Work

1. Tell us which job your are telling us about, and when you had it.

My job was the Supervisor of an Electronic Test Department, which I had close to thirty year.

2. Where do/did you work?
In central Connecticut for an international company

3. Tell us about that boss.
He was a good boss; he stayed out of my hair and let me run the department.

4. Do/Did you find your work creative? If yes how?
Yes, I did until the last company bought us, then I became a paper pusher.

5. Tell us about your favorite co-worker.
I had a number of then, after thirty years in a company; you make many friends.

6. Tell us about the biggest jerk in that job.
This one guy was so fill of himself that it was pathetic.

7. Where do/did you see yourself with this job in five years?
I was happy to stay the department supervisor, I knew my job inside and out and we made every shipment on time and under budget, I had a great group of people working for me.

8. Tell us about your commute.
It was four miles, that was one reason I stayed at the job so long; I could be at work in ten minutes.

9. What hours of the day do/did you work?

7:00 – 3:30 with a half hour lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an ideal job till that last sale. Anytime you are happy at a job it is a huge plus. Have a great Saturday, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 30 years! I can see myself staying at my current job that long, but it still sounds like a lot! Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete