Saturday, September 06, 2008

Saturday 9: Out to Lunch (or Dinner)

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Out to Lunch (or Dinner)

Mmm… my favorite topic!

1. When you go to a restaurant, do you usually order the same thing?
It depends on the restaurant, if they have something that is not that common of a dish then I will. When I go to Ogunquit this one restaurant has the most fantastic Lobster Ravioli, that is served with Lobster Meat in a Newberg Sauce, that I order all the time. (I just googled them (Impastable Dream) and I found out that they are closing :( ).

2. What is your favorite fish dish?
Stuffed haddock with crab or lobster stuffing (if you consider lobster as a fish, then it is lobster cooked any way)

3. What is your favorite meat dish?
Chicken Saltimbocca

4. What is you favorite vegetable?
Corn on the cob

5. How often to you eat out?
Maybe twice a month

6. Do you usual order dessert? If yes, what?
No, too fattening

7. Do you like a particular after dinner drink?
Tea or coffee

8. How far would you drive to go to a favorite restaurant?
About an hour, but it really depends on the restaurant

9. Do you like to dine with just one person or a group?

A group of about five or six.

7 comments:

  1. Reading everyone's answers is making me VERY hungry, and the lobster ravioli sounds fantastic.

    Happy Saturday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with Trish...the lobster ravioli seems yummy. And I just wish I have your discipline when it comes to desserts :)

    Happy Saturday 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people said corn on the cob in this meme.
    I hope the hurricane doesn't blow bad weather up your way. It is insanely raining here.

    I'm up here!
    Happy Saturday 9!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana-
    Bummer that a restaurant you love is closing. Hope your Saturday goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers, and YES to the lobster ravioli--nummy! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love corn on the cob and tea.

    Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry your favorite restaurant is closing.
    I hope you can find another great place to go to.

    You can find my answers here:
    http://www.laaneworld.com/2008/09/dining-out.html

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete