Sunday, September 28, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #136


What is the most useful gift you’ve ever been given?
The gift of being who I am. Because I look at as a gift, a gift that I can use to educate others and teach them love, acceptance and tolerance.

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far.
When I thought that I was having a heart attack.

One hot summer afternoon, while walking through a parking lot at a large shopping center, you notice a dog suffering badly from the heat inside a locked car. What would you do?
I would call mall security.

7 comments:

  1. Good answer for #1!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart attacks are always scary. that's why i decided to stay fit to lessen the chances of getting one.

    mine is here http://lupusurvivor.com/?p=145. hope you can visit. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Diana! I loved your #1 answer. And you made me remember that I too had a heart attack scare long ago, but nothing like the ones I talked about in my post.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine how scary feeling like you are having a heart attack must be! Glad you are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acceptance, you are right, that is the greatest gift that we can give to ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree- #1 is a great answer.
    It often seems most times people are NOT showing who they really are.

    Thanks for sharing. have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful answer on 1.

    My answers are ::here::.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete