Sunday, September 14, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #134

What's worse, physical or mental cheating? Why?
I think physical cheating is worst because it is actual cheating, but mental cheating is a close second.

Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not?
Yes, because everything is not always about sex. I was friends with a number of women at work (before I transitioned) and it was plutonic. And no, I am not attracted to men, I am attracted to women; just because a person is trans does not automatically mean they are attracted to men.

How do you feel about dating co-workers?

I think it is a bad idea, if the relationship goes sourer, you will still have to see each other every day.

7 comments:

  1. You hit the nail on the head about #2! It's not always about sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answer to #2 is perfect!
    I agree with you on #3- I think it is a very bad idea to date a co-worker. I've seen it go bad way too many times (although not me personally as I wouldn't do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the first once to agree with me on #1!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Diana, but I can't help it. You 'killed' me with #2. You surely meant that the relationship was 'platonic', not 'plutonic'. That would have been a very unstable friendship...

    I know. What a geek. Yes, obnoxious too... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ops... :)

    I are a ingineer! Spell was never one of my strong points

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never experienced a co-worker relationship going sour, but I have to say that you're making a point there.

    Be welcome to read my answers ::here::

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your # 3 answer, completely.

    ReplyDelete