Thursday, September 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #91

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #91

And...here we go!

1. _My birthday and my annual weekend in Provincetown MA on Cape Cod_ are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I _just space out_.

3. _I got into grad school_ and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I _am really DOWN_.

5. _Looking into the refrigerator_ is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for _catching up on your reading_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _going to a coffee shop to hear some folk singers_, tomorrow my plans include _doing homework (starting to lay out my papers that are do at the end of October)_ and Sunday, I want to _go to a rally on the Constitution Convention – Vote No and go walking with my cosusin_!

8 comments:

  1. Ah, you just reminded me to look into my refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog-have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha on #3...does that mean there is hope for me?

    Happy Friday! Come on by when you have a minute!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your P-Town trip sounds fantastic. I can't wait to see the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to Provincetown in AGES!!! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'd love to go to a coffeeshop and hear some folk singers! What a perfect plan. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a busy weekend. Good luck with the papers. And I hope you have excellent weather for your walk on Sunday so you can take more gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete