Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #89

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #89

1. I enjoy _the sound of bacon frying on a Sunday morning_.

2. _Why me_ is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew _I was right_.

4. Take _a little loving_, add a little _tender loving care_ and you end up with _the path to me heart_.

5. Life has gifted me with _with a unique perspective on life _.

6. _A lawn chair on the deck, a cold Margarita and mp3 player playing Jimmy Buffet_ is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _”The Fashion Show”_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a support group meeting_ and Sunday, I want to _I would like to go walking, but instead I will probably study._!

4 comments:

  1. #6 sounds divine! Nothing says 'relax' to me more that a good old Jimmy Buffett album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of bacon frying too! Have a good Friday and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon... oh, gawd, bacon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I enjoy that sound, too! And #6 sounds just about perfect. Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete