Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 225

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 225

1. Do you prefer a hotter climate or a colder climate?

A cooler climate

2. If you could live anywhere on the planet and money wasn’t an object, which area would you choose?
Probably not far from where I live now, I am not far from New York or Boston and I am not far from the ocean and I the montains.

3. Do you prefer walking, riding a bike, driving or flying when you are going somewhere?
Walking, driving, train and flying, in that order.

4. Take the quiz:
What planet do you come from?







What Planet Are You From?


this quiz was made by The Autist Formerly Known As Tim


5. What is the biggest change you have made to help the environment?
I live in a passive solar house and drive a Prius

6. If scientists discovered signs of life on another planet, would you worry about your safety if that material was brought to Earth for study?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment