Sunday, August 03, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 224

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 224

1. Which superhero is your least favorite?

The Incredible Hulk, because he has to get angry in order to be come a superhero.

2. Which famous villain is your favorite?
Since I am not really in to the superhero thing, I don’t have a favorite villain but if I had to pick, I would have to say the Joker.

3. Which two superheros would you most like to see in a big fight, and which do you think would win?

I have no idea.

4. Take the quiz: Which superhero are you?
Your results:You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
62%
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
60%
Wonder Woman
57%
Robin
42%
Green Lantern
35%
The Flash
30%
Hulk
30%
Iron Man
30%
Batman
25%
Catwoman
15%
Lean, muscular and feminine. Honest and a defender of the innocent.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


5. Which superhero do you most identify with?
Wonder Woman, I love her boots ands tights.

6. Which of that superhero’s talents would you think you’d be least likely to use?
As I said, I am not really in to the superhero thing. I would have to say X-ray vision, since I am not familiar with their super powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment