Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday 9

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Children and and Ages of Bloggers

1. Do you worry about your next birthday?
No and it’s a biggy.

2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?
No, I just don’t see a reason to lie about your age.

3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
Not that I can remember.

4. How much older have you been to a person that you were romantically involved?
Five years.

5. How much younger have you been to a person that you were romantically involved?
They were all younger

6. Have you ever been consider a sibling, rather than parent of your child?
I do not have any children

7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?
Does Not Apply

8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?
I have mixed feelings, when I see my brother’s kids, I miss having kids. However, by not having kids it allowed me to retire at 58.

9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?
Yes, four kids, their ages are from forty to late twenties and their grand kids from seven to two.

3 comments: