Friday, August 08, 2008

Saturday 9: Working in the Coalmines

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Working in the Coalmines

1. What is your job and do you like it?
I am retired, but I start my internship in September and what I am looking forward to is helping others.

2. What to you do to unwind after work?
Doing memes

3. Who have you known the longest of your friends?
I friend I have known since first grade

4. Who do you go to for advice?

My brother and friends.

5. Not counting your current relationship, how many times have you been in love?
I can count them on one hand.

6. What is you favorite snack food?
Pizza

7. What is the best meal you ate this week?
The meal that my brother cooked, seafood in a cream sauce

8. What to you is the most important factor in romantic attraction?
Honesty

9. What do you think is your worst habit?
Over eating.

7 comments:

  1. so that's five or less that five, right. lol!

    happy weekend.

    here's mine : http://lupusurvivor.com/?p=52. hope you can visit. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you and your brother are close; mine have kind of gone their own way and I don't hear from them much. Good luck with the internship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly is a good thing to have in a relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing when to stop eating is always a problem! Have a great Ssturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked at the recipe you linked to... looks great!

    I don't have a brother, but my 2 sisters are my best friends.

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh...dieting and seafood in cream sauce sounds like heaven.

    http://mgagliano.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend! Here's mine: www.drivennurseexec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete