Monday, August 25, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #131

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
My weight, I have to must start a dieting.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?
I think that much of what we think as differences are caused by hormones. That men are more willing to take chances and macho because of testosterone. Women are more nurturing and emotional because of estrogen. When you take cross-gender hormones, you can really feel and see the difference.

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?
Taking the last piece of desert.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'd have to fight for the last piece of dessert too - especially if it were something chocolate! Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested to see your reply to the second question. I am not so sure there's a difference at the soul level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said the same thing for #1 and joined WW today. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete