Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #87

Janet's Friday Fill-Ins #87

1. When I'm sick I'm _I am the worlds worst patient_.

2. When I take a walk, I think about _if anything might make a good photograph_.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can _help you drown you sorrows _.

4. Cotton makes me _cool_ and leather makes me _hot_.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was _actually no one_.

6. My favorite color these days is _green_ because _it is calming to me_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _heading back up to the cottage in New Hampshire_, tomorrow my plans include _finish painting_ , and Sunday, I want to _paint_ and Labor Day _come back to Connecticut for a friends party_!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diana... I'm back after several weeks of absence. Nice to see your FFI answers again. I am so with you on #3!! Good luck on your painting, hope to see it here on your blog when it's finished :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like green too. A very relaxing color

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer to #2! Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a problem with thinking of something for lewd also...

    Have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Identical answers for cotton & leather. :-)

    ReplyDelete