Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #85

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #85

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was _turkey club sandwich at little sidewalk café on Shore Rd. Ogunquit_.

2. _Asian food_ is something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon _is lovely to photograph_.

4. _Package store_ is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to _keep your mouth shut and just listen_.

6. _Ma’am Mia_ is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _doing nothing_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a cook-out_ and Sunday, I want to _read_!

2 comments:

  1. ALL Asian food? It's a pretty big continent :-)

    Packie!!!

    Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photographing the full moon too...if I could just get my settings right! Mine rarely turn out.

    ReplyDelete