Thursday, August 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #84

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #84

1. You know you're old when _when you can’t remember that what you were about to write for an answer_.

2. My heart is divided between _school work_ and __playing hooky_.

3. _A good friend to talk to_ is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the _agony of despair_, I have known the depths of _the blackest night_.

5. Gah, won't these people _stop calling about whom I am going to vote for this November_.

6. _Call_ as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _relaxing_, tomorrow my plans include _taking the dog for a walk_ and Sunday, I want to _go out to dinner at the restaurant at the end of the pier in Cape Porpoise _!

7 comments:

  1. Man...so much happening this November!!! Have fun at Cape Porpoise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with your #1 - I get that all the time! Should we be concerned about Alzheimer's now? *lol* God, hope not.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw - you get calls asking you that? Sure, that and tele-markets are very annoying. Gee, if that happens over here, i'd have my phone disconnected!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember what I was going to say! Your #1 is so true. I have the same #6. And hello from a fellow "Diana." Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful list! I'm glad I don't live in the USA at the moment - I would be screaming at people ringing to find out how I'm going to vote! Still, we might be going through the same thing here in England before long!
    Have a great weekend ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a nice weekend lined up. I'd go nuts if I had people calling me about politics all the time. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I didn't even think of the annoying election phone calls.

    ReplyDelete