Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #80

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #80

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a _wide angle lens_.

2. _Eggs_ are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without _my cell phone_.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be _pepper_ because _I add spice to everyone’s life_.

5. _Tailgaters_ is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was _what I needed to bring to the campout for the weekend_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _packing_, tomorrow my plans include _going up to Vermont to the campout_ and Sunday, I want to _recover from the Saturday_!

3 comments:

  1. Piú giú, in fondo alla tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I've ever commented, but I've been following your blog for a long time. I've become much more interested in GLBT (and esp. the T) rights since reading, and it's helped me during the insanely tough time I've had coming out as bisexual (although I hate to label...I'm not really sure what I am.) Thank you.

    And as an aside, I want a wide angle lens too. But I need a better walkaround lens first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, camping, what beautiful weather for it! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete