Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In #81

Janet’s Friday Fill-In #81

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would _watch out for the fly swatter, because you would get swatted when you were not looking_.

2. Jealousy is _an animal that sneaks up on you and bites you_.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that _I could win the Power Ball Lotto_.

4. I'd rather be _who I am_ than _someone I am not_ any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna _dance_.

6. If time were in a bottle _I would open the stopper_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _going out with friends to a coffee shop to listen to a folk singer_, tomorrow my plans include _not much_ and Sunday, I want to _visit some friends_!

3 comments:

  1. what a perfect answer to #4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny to match on the flyswatter!

    Hope you have a great weekend, it sure sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the folk singer was good!

    ReplyDelete