Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #121

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?
I could say a bologna sandwich, but that is not true. I would have to say an Italian combo sub (or hero or hoagie or grinder or poor boy, depending on where you are from) because it is a complex sandwich.

If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?
Oh, that is a very hard question to answer; it depends on a lot of variables. Like who made the decision not to tell them, was it the family, spouse, doctors? And, why did they decide not to tell them. I think you have to factor in all the reasons before you make the decision to tell or not to tell them.

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
Do you mean if I dress in bright colors when I am happy or drab colors when I am sad? No. I think I do not dress differently when I am happy or sad, at least not consciously.

7 comments:

  1. Great answers this week! Especially your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers today! We were pretty much in the same place for the last one.

    My post is here. Happy MM day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all your answers. Good sandwhich choice. I had a hard time with that one... I don't think I can easily categorize my personality...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting sandwich choice :)
    My answers are HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about #3 - not dressing differently. The question about someone dying was really difficult to answer. It really depends on the particular situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughtful and interesting responses to today’s questions! Thanks for sharing. Mine are at Small Reflections.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your answer to #1 is perfect!

    #2 was a tough one. I guess I just feel like I'd want to know, but you are right, it depends on who it is that is dying.

    ReplyDelete