Monday, June 09, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday #120

What is your ideal age?
Sixty, since that is how old I am going to be this year and it will be my best year yet.

What is your best excuse for being late?
No excuse, if you are late you shouldn’t make excuses and this is from a person who is always chronically late. I am always running around looking for stuff that I should have had gotten ready earlier instead of the last minute.

If you had to give yourself a nickname what would it be?
Dee, that is what my brother calls me. It is hard for him to call me Diana after fifty years of calling me Don, so we informally settled on Dee.

5 comments:

  1. Nice answers - I love your positive attitude to your upcoming 60th birthday. I think society has such a negative attitude to age - and it's just a natural process we all have to go through. I prefer to think of myself as nicely maturing, rather than ageing, LOL - like a good wine :). Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree that you're having a fantastic year!

    I happen to like Dee or D even. It's short and sweet and to the point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. It's wonderful that you're having such a great year.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've come a long way. i'm only half your age and I know i would still be experiencing a lot.

    hope you could drop by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, looking at your profile picture, I have a hard time believing that you're turning 60! 40, maybe, but 60? Dang, girl!

    I think "Dee" is a great nickname - a good compromise for your brother and yourself.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete