Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Work Weekend At The Cottage.

I will be up at the cottage in New Hampshire this weekend. I just signed up for dial-up internet so I will be able to check my email and nothing much else. It is going to be like a culture shock going from hi-speed cable to less than 56K.

On Sunday, I have a Handfasting in Easthampton MA, two friends are tying the knot it and it will be the first Wiccan ceremony that I have ever attended. It should be interesting and I am looking forward to attending. It will also be the first time I have attended a marriage as Diana; the couple are two trans-women so most of the guests will be trans.

Hmm… where can I get a card for a Handfasting for two women? Probably Northampton.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like an interesting gathering! I have been to a handfasting and it was lovely. They gave us a piece of the smudge (I don't know the technical term) for keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete