Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday Spoonfuls #2

{Ãñgê£}ä Saturday Spoonfuls #2

My Question for You: What gets you motivated every day?
Not much, being retired makes it even harder to get motivated. He it is 10:30 in the morning and I am still sitting around in my nightgown. I find that trying to motivate myself to do more than the basic housework is nearly impossible.
Therefore, I do a lot of volunteer work to get me out of the house, I try to go out with friends and do something like go to museums and I am also going back to college.

P.S. I also do these silly memes every day.

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you're going back to college. :)

    Thanks for participating!
    Although volunteer work won't help me - I'm having trouble getting motivated to go to work for pay! lol

    ReplyDelete