Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill In #71

Janet’s Friday Fill In #71



1. The _Chili_ had an extra secret ingredient; it was _Corn Flour_!
2. _I wish that the sun was shining_ through my window.
3. Right now, I need _make breakfast_.
4. _A fundraiser for GLAD_ was where I went Thursday night; it was _OK_.
5. Why does _bigotry_ hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the _Ogunquit MA trip next weekend_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a coffee shop to hear a folk signer_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the support group meeting_ and Sunday, I want to _(Do I have to say? I think you know what I will say.) go hiking_!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your FFI's. Have a great weekend, happy hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh have a great time up in ME! I love Ogunquit :-)

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corn flour in chili... interesting. Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your weekend sounds fantastic! I hope you enjoy your hiking on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://kwizgiver.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-love.html

    There's a special blog award for you!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete