Thursday, May 01, 2008

Friday Fill-In #70

Janet’s Friday Fill-In #70

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are _vodka and cranberry juice_!
2. _Sunsets_ often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is _still not going to learn new tricks_.
4. _2 1/2 cups potatoes (grated, and squeezed dry), 1 small onion (grated), 1 egg (beaten), 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. baking powder_, mix it all together and voila! You have _potato pancakes_! OK, OK, I just happen to a yearning for potato pancakes right now.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow _tomatoes and peppers_.
6. _Sunbathing_ is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight (Friday) I'm looking forward to _going to a coffee shop to hear a folk singer_, tomorrow (Saturday) my plans include _going to Northampton MA to the Pride festival_ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking, as if you couldn’t guess_!

2 comments:

  1. Hiking, but of course! I hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stoppin gby my blog! I think that growing peppers and tomatoes would be great. I can't wait to have my own home and a space to actually grow things!

    ReplyDelete