Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday 9

Crazy’s Sam Saturday 9

1. Have you ever been in a serious accident? If not, how about any accident?
Yes, when I was about ten. Somebody threw a lit cigarette onto the grass alongside a highway and it caught fire. The smoke from the fire blew across the road blinding the drivers, a seven car piled-up resulted sending my mother and me to the hospital. I think I was in a total of seven accidents, most of them just fender benders.

2. Have you ever been ticketed for an accident and if so did you pay it or fight it?
Yes, when I was a teenager, for following to close. I was stopped at a light when a driver didn’t even try to stop hit my car from behind and drove my car into the car in front, this time it was only a four car accident.

3. What kind of insurance do you have and would you recommend it to your friends?
I have a mutual insurance company.

4. Did the accident cause you to change the way you drive?

No, after all I was stopped at a light. I am not about to drive through red lights just so some idiot who wasn’t looking where she was going won’t run into me.

5. Did you need a rental car? If so, did you get a better car or worse one than you had? If not, what did you do for transportation?
Yes, I got a Camaro and I was driving a Focus

6. Have any of the mishaps you've experienced with your vehicles given you impressions of the quality or safety of certain vehicles?
Yes, I now make sure my car has a five star rating and it has side airbags.

7. Have you had to hire an attorney due to an accident?

No, the other person's insurance covered all of the losses.

8. When in an accident were you alone, with someone, with your children, etc. Did that make a difference in the situation?
In four accidents I was with friends and two accidents I was alone. All but two accidents were very minor and were the result of a car striking the back of my car.

9. Finally, if you could drive any vehicle you wanted, what would it be?
Toyota Prius, it has a five start crash rating and it fantastic mileage.

2 comments:

  1. I should want a Prius or another gas-efficient model... but I love the sleekness of a jag.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great responses. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete