Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random Questions …

I found this on Cat’s blog Sweet Memes

[x] I am bisexual or homosexual. [ Now that is a very hard question to answer for me. Since I am attracted to women some might say I am straight while other might say I am a lesbian.]
[x] I've consumed alcohol.
[_] I've run away from home
[_] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[_] I open up to others easily
[_] I am keeping a secret from the world [My secret is now out in the open]
[x] I watch the news
[_] I own over 5 rap CDs
[x] I own an ipod or mp3 player
[_] I own something from Hot Topic [I have no idea what they are asking about]
[x] I love Disney movies. [Mostly the older movies]
[_] I am a sucker for hair/eyes
[_] I don't kill bugs.
[_] I curse regularly.
[_] I paid for that cell phone ringtone.
[_] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[_] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[_] I love Spam [Has anyone ever admitted to liking Spam?]
[x] I cook well
[_] I would wear pajamas to school
[_] I own something from Abercrombie.
[_] I have a job [Retired]
[_] I love Martha Stewart.
[_] I am in love with love.
[_] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am sometimes self conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[_] I smoke a pack a day.
[_] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. [I think it clears my throat when I am getting ready to speal in a class]
[_] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I eat fast food weekly.
[x] I have many scars [ I use to be a kid, therefore I have scars]
[x] I've been out of this country
[_] I believe in ghosts.
[_] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[x] I am really ticklish.
[x] I've seen a therapist.
[x] I love chocolate
[_] I bite my nails.
[x] I am comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored. [I am counting solitaire]
[_] Gotten lost in your city. [I live and grew up in a small town]
[x] Seen a shooting star
[_] I had a serious surgery.
[_] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[_] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger
[_] Been in a fist fight [In junior high school, I tried to break up a fight]
[_] Been arrested
[x] Laughed and had a beverage come out of your nose.
[_] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[_] Made out in an elevator
[x] Swore at your parents
[_] Kicked a guy where it hurts
[x] Been skydiving [I am counting hang gliding since it involves jumping off of high things]
[x] Broken a bone
[x] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten stitches
[_] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[_] Bitten someone
[_] Been to Niagara Falls
[x] Gotten the chicken pox
[x] Crashed into a friend's car
[_] Been to Japan
[x] Ridden in a taxi
[_] Shoplifted
[_] Been fired [I have been laid off]
[x] Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back
[x] Stole something from your job [if you count pens and a pad of paper]
[_] Got it on, on a blind date
[x] Lied to a friend
[x] Had a crush on a teacher
[_] Celebrated mardi gras in New Orleans
[_] Been to Europe
[_] Slept with a co-worker
[x] Saw someone dying.
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day. [I am going to be doing it again next week when I drive to Washington DC]
[x] Been to Canada
[x] Been on a plane
[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
[_] Thrown up in a bar
[_] Eaten Sushi [Yuck]
[_] Been snowboarding
[x] Been Skiing
[x] Been ice skating
[x] Met someone in person from the internet [I get emails about our support group from people who want to attend a meeting.]
[_] Been to a moto cross show
[x] Gone to college
[x] Taken painkillers
[_] Had someone cheat on you
[_] Cheated on someone else

2 comments:

  1. Hot Topic. I can't see you shopping there. I go in to a) become deaf, b) laugh at the bizarre T-shirts, c) laugh at the hairstyles of the employees, who are invariably lovely nice people, and d) buy earrings for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you are a great cook!

    I'm with Cat, Hot Topic is bizarre.

    ReplyDelete