Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Oh So Much Fun

I am having my taxes done and my accountant needs some more information, so I called my old brokerage company to get the information. Since I can’t really explain what the accountant needs and since my account was transferred to my new brokerage company, my old brokerage company wants to have a conference call with my accountant and me. Now the fun part… my accountant knows me as Diana and my old brokerage company knows me a Don. So when we are on the conference call I will have my fingers crossed my accountant calls me ask Don, because I really don’t want to have to explain it to my old broker. I just want my taxes done so that I can go to Washington DC next week.


Update: April 9
My old broker wants to talk to my new broker... I hope that my new broker uses the right name and pronouns when he is talking to my old broker.

So much fun (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment