Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill In #68

Janet’s Friday Fill In #68


1. The last time I lost my temper I _was so long ago that I can’t remember_!
2. _Aggressive drivers_ is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is _Whipping Girl_.
4. _Summer at the cottage_ is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, _donate them to medical school_!
6. The best thing I got hope I get in the mail recently was is _my acceptance to grad school_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _helping stuff folders_, tomorrow my plans include _working at the Trans Health & Law Conference_ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking_!

5 comments:

  1. Aggressive drivers are the reason I hate driving. Have a good weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skeleton answer!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I really like all your answers. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoof!! You did a truly woofenderful job of filling in the blanks. I hope you get what you want in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I love your answer to #5...and I dislike aggressive drivers, too...especially when they drive up on my bumper!

    Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete