Saturday, April 05, 2008

Day Three

Since I do not have anyone to whine to, I will do my whining in cyberspace.
It was another sleepless night with a stuffed up nose, coughing, sneezing and a sinus headache. All I feel like doing is to craw back in bed; I am going to miss the conference I was planning on going to today up in Amherst MA…Rats! Somehow I am going to have to find the energy to write this weeks class paper, ugh. I also have to find the energy to prepare for a talk that I am giving at Eastern Connecticut State University on Monday about the Anti-Discrimination bill.
So long for now as I craw back to bed…

2 comments:

  1. Get plenty of rest!! Coughing kept me up a couple nights, too. Bah!

    Hope the talk goes well on Monday, I'll be interested to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this day of rest helped you to feel better.

    ReplyDelete