Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa’s Manic Monday for March 31, 2008

What is the sexiest part of the body?
The face.

If you kissed a frog, who would you like it to turn into?
This is a very easy question to answer; my true love. Especially if I had to kiss a frog to meet her.

What do you have stuck up on your refrigerator right now?
A 1800 calorie diet (which I haven’t been following), a calendar, a lab sheet for my next doctors appointment, a magnet from GLAD holding up the lab sheet and a white board with a “To do list” (which I also haven’t been following).

4 comments:

  1. That's what I forgot this morning: to ask for a lab sheet.
    Thanks for reminding me. LOL!

    Feel welcome to visit my MM.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,800 calories? I'd never make it!

    I love your answer to the frog question. :)

    Thanks for playing MM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh good look with the 1800 calories, I dunno if I would have started it either yet lol.

    Great MM, feel free to stop by :D

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a white board for my fridge!

    ReplyDelete