Monday, March 03, 2008

Manic Monday

Lisa's Manic Monday for March 3, 2008

You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?
That is a very hard question to answers; I think that I would be very disappointed that he didn’t ask me if I would help. My trust in our friendship would be broken and I think it would be broken beyond repair.

P.S. I have a friend who needed money for surgery that was not covered by insurance and he had a silent auction to help raise money; I donated three of my photos and they went for over $75 each.

What three things you regret not learning to do?
Learning to sail – I always wanted a to buy a sailboat
Learning to play a musical instrument – I would loved to have learned to play a guitar; it might have help me to carry a beat.
Learning other computer languages – I only learned FORTRAN, BASIC and HTML, I wished I learned languages like C+

7 comments:

  1. Nice post, Diana! I liked your first answer, but laughed with the second one. I studied FORTRAN too! :-)

    And I wish I knew more C++ as well.

    Good post this week. Have a great Manic Monday!

    My post is here: "Manic Monday #07".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the one in computer i dont really know editing html just like others did. Hmmm learn learn learn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh at the third regret--I have no idea what any of that means!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you're never too old to learn.

    You can find my answers ::here::

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I think I would like a sailboat also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday!Glad to found you here!
    Good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a fund raiser is a fantastic idea. I can see how your photos would sell wonderfully.

    I only learned BASIC and I can't recall a single bit of it now. ;-)

    Thanks for playing, Diana.

    ReplyDelete