Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #62

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #62

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice _not to have to wear a coat outside_.
2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is _my jewelry box_.
3. Japanese Cherry Blossom _are a sure sign of spring_.
4. _The deck at our cottage _ is my favorite place to sit and read.
5. _Bacon, lettuce_ and _tomato sandwich_ is delicious!
6. I love to watch _the romantic scenes _ in movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out with some friends_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the support group (I have to facilitate the meeting this month because the Director is sunning herself in Florida)_ and Sunday, I want to _relax, (it will be too cold outside to walk)_!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had a BLT in ages!!!! YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, yes, a BLT IS delicious!!!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete