Sunday, March 09, 2008

By the Way Sunday



By the way...

What is your dad's first name?
Lu.

What is your mother's maiden name?
For security purposes, I am going to skip the question.

Where were you born?
Once again, I will just say Connecticut because of security reasons.

Are you an only child?

No, I have an older brother, who is five years older.

Do you have any cousins?
I have a whole gaggle of cousins. On my mother’s side of the family, three but on my father’s side I think the count is ten

Who is your oldest living relative?
My aunt at 90, she was always the smallest and weakest of my mother’s sister but she out lived all her sisters.

Who is your youngest living relative?
My nephew’s son, he is going to be two this year.

Do you participate in regular family get-togethers or reunions?
Yes, on my father’s side we get together when someone dies or get married. Oh! You mean like family picnics, no. On my mother’s side, we see each other my be once or twice a year

2 comments:

  1. Most of my extended family get together for weddings and funerals, too... it's kind of a shame but I always feel so awkward at big family gatherings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana! Enjoyed reading your BTWS answers. My husband's side of the family started having reunions after seeing everyone at his Grandma's funeral. They all decided that it was ridiculous to wait for someone to die before getting together. :) My side of the family isn't very big, so we don't have reunions yet.

    ReplyDelete